Our client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
- Handling the integration and commissioning, including interface test with 3rd party system, function and version test.
- Designing the function testing and acceptance strategy, proposal, plan, test case and criteria. Aligning it with customers and get final acceptance.
- Leading the subcontractor according project millstone.
- Maintaining the platform during delivery and maintenance phase. Perform troubleshooting and upgrade for related HW&SW.
- Being responsible for implementation, operation and maintenance of SmartCare solution, handling system fault and complaint from open until closure.
- Being responsible for software patch upgrade, software configuration, Standby for 24 hours for receiving issues from the customer, for troubleshooting with R&D to develop the product performance, for any incident and for consulting with the customer.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Telecommunications Background or related fields.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Core network or IT domain. Team management skill is advantage. Company platform experience is advantage.
- Good communication skills and customer relationship maintenance skill.
- High achievers who are ambitious, energetic, independent, and able to work well in a fast-paced changing environment, team player.
- Fluent English (Mandarin would be preferred).
- Able to work under pressure and stress and willing to work extra hour.