Our client offers lines for the beverage industry and food producers: process technology, filling technology, packaging machines, all the way through to IT solutions.
- Being responsible for all reception tasks within organization.
- Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming calls and mail distribution system.
- Being responsible for ordering office supplies, stationery, and all items as well as office furniture and office equipment to prevent stock shortage.
- Being responsible for car park application cards and bays for staff, car park stamp for visitors and check car park monthly invoices.
- Preparing new academy visitor cards, new joiners access cards
- Filing the company car records and maintenance records.
- Monitoring and checking the office hygiene services offices and academy and setting up maid work flow and check their work performance.
- Setting up database for admin related items for stock planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Ability to communicate in English (speaking/listening).
- Experience as receptionist at least 2-3 years.