Our client is a investment property developer. To support their business, they are looking for Business Development Director to join & lead Business Development team.
- Studying and analyzing new sites or projects.
- Preparing for feasibility study, financial management (Profit & Loss), Project Management.
- Studying and creating feasibility reports for land costs, land sizes, construction floor areas, ground floor areas, net floor areas, total units, construction cost estimations for buildings, mock-up units & sales offices, gross profits, net profits and land/project development to bring up the selling price for decision-making.
- Studying and researching for benchmarking projects of competitors in terms of project segments, locations, land shape, mass studies, project efficiency, total units, units sold with percentages, selling prices per square meter and total selling prices, unit sizes, unit type mixes and project value.
- Coordinating with the Marketing team in order to ensure that marketing strategies are aligned with the concepts of the projects.
- Cooperating with Legal, Sales, Marketing and Construction Team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Architecture, Engineer or others related field.
- 35-49 years old.
- Experiences in Business Development at least 5-10 years in real estate industry.
- Have knowledge of investment property & feasibility study.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.