PRTR is working with an agricultural production company.
- Being responsible for registering Thai FDA for B-grade products. New product approximately 10 products per month and existing noncompliance 35 products.
- Reviewing and monitoring the related Thai regulation and Codex standard.
- Reviewing ingredient elements in accordance with Thai regulation and Codex standard.
- Creating the finished product labeling in the packaging.
- Preparing the supporting scientific documents to submit to Thai FDA for non-compliance additives (for B-grade product).
- Coordinating with the RD Supervisors/Ingredient suppliers for reviewing ingredient elements in accordance with the food law of Thailand.
- Working closely with RD supervisors to provide Labelling, Ingredient List, Raw Material Specification, or Questionnaire to customers.
- Working with RA to prepare all FDA required documents for non-compliance additives to get approval from FDA to use in product and product could be sold in Thailand legally.
- Connecting with Thai government in term of product /ingredient registration activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Chemical, Microbiology or related fields.
- Have experience in food/feed industry or food/feed regulation field at least 1-2 years, or FSQR related, R&D fields.
- Good communication skill in English by writing, speaking, and listening (TOEIC 600 as minimum).
- Good presentation skills, interpersonal skill, and training.
- Good Computer skill (MS word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Knowledge in Food/Feed law.