PRTR Technical is looking for a Software Development Manager (Front End) to work with a leading fast-growing company based in Bangkok.
As the Software Development Manager (Front End) you will be leading and managing a development team and also building state-of-the-art web and mobile applications. You will work within a team where you will be working on building & improving the current developments to ensure they are up to date & meet industry standards.
- Allocating the correct resources to ensure the projects are completed within the time frame and budget.
- Leading and managing a team of software developers, including task preparation and code evaluations.
- Assisting with the preparation and implementation of technical projects.
- Assisting with the development of tasks as needed.
- 5-6 years of experience working on complex projects.
- At least 2 years experience managing/leading a team (10+ people).
- Excellent understanding Front End Technologies including React.JS, Redux, Angular 2+ and/or Vue.JS
- Expert in at least one or mobile technologies including Swift, Dart, Kotlin, Flutter, Objective C, Java etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
- Good verbal and written English skills.
This role as the Software Development Manager (Front End) seeks an individual who would relish the opportunity to work with a leading company with a global reach.
If this role as the Software Development Manager (Front End) sounds of interest then please reply with your most up-to-date CV as we are short-listing for this role immediately.