Our client is a leading global manufacturer of speciality materials.
- Defining with the project team as company requirements (objectives, functional specifications, schedules).
- Sending RFQs to supplier target panel and to potential suppliers.
- Conducting constant market investigation, value analysis, competitive bids.
- Analyzing and negotiating supplier offers and ensuring supplier commitment.
- Defining the level of integration necessary depending on commodity and prepare decision grid together with QA team.
- Preparing and organizing the sourcing committee.
- Formalizing company requirement documents with the supplier.
- Organizing the end of phase reviews at the supplier and participates in them with the quality team.
- Ensuring that supplier comply with company's procedures.
- Being responsible for matching the suppliers commitments with the project team planning (mainly by ensuring the delivery of initial samples on time, process audit right at the first time, on time SOP)
- Supporting VAVE & resourcing.
- Responding to achieved saving number as target for each years to every projects and lead Value Added/Value changes (VA/VE) activities as a key process to cost reduction to meet the performance target saving per year.
- Negotiating and communicating with supplier on Pricing, Quotation Breakdown, Technical requirements, and saving amount each year.
- Working with QA Engineering team for Suppliers development and worked with Program Management and Finance departments to win business with achievement of target budget.
- Thai only. 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Material Engineering.
- 5 years or more experience in procurements direct parts and project buyer.
- Experience in automotive manufacturing.
- Ability to read engineering drawing.
- Direct experience in negotiating contracts and overseas procurements.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good command of English.