PRTR IT recruitment is looking for IT Business Analyst for one of the world's largest fintech company. You'll be working in international and fast-paced environment.
- Being responsible for elaborate requirements, work with development teams to realize the requirements.
- Working closely with Development, QA and Product team on different project activities.
- Preparing the detailed business requirements based on requirements.
- Preparing functional specifications for new products and features. The specifications include descriptions of basic functionality along with definitions of host interfaces (layout and mapping), GUI requirements, processing flows, database changes, etc.
- Presenting a walk-through of proposed functional solutions to clients and internal stakeholders (development/QA) and getting sign-off from all interested parties.
- Being involved with projects through the development and QA life cycle to ensure that the actual implementation meets the proposed requirements/solution.
- Handling the requirements analysis and effort estimations.
- Writing detailed business requirements (User Stories) and functional solutions.
- Having knowledge transfer to customer and internal stakeholders.
- Being responsible for the business support to delivery teams during the entire software implementation process and after.
- Being the focal point for customers and internal teams\services.
- Having involvement in projects through the development and implementation life cycle to ensure that the actual implementation meets the requirements.
- Improving the internal “How-to” guides, training materials and end-user documentation.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 5-8 years relevant experience in Payments Domain.
- Experience as a Business Analyst.
- Proven experience in business and system analysis in Payments domain.
- Experience in requirement analysis and solution design.
- Experience in Agile way of working.
- Experience in implementing large software projects of financial or banking applications.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written.
- Knowledge of any Payments product.
- Aware of latest trend in Payments.