Our client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities
- Being familiar with Router, firewall and switch product.
- Being responsible for IPRAN, IPBB, MEN Network equipment deployment.
- Coordinating with internal and/or partner for delivering Datacom project to customer.
- Maintaining and monitoring the Datacom network running status and stability.
- Supporting and/or consulting customer for datacom products/network troubleshooting.
- Thai only. Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Telecommunication, Electronics or related fields.
- 3 years experience in implementing and maintaining data communication products (LAN switch / router / IPRAN/IPCORE/Metro).
- Basic knowledge in Datacom technologies, TCP/IP Networking, Network Protocol such as TCP/IP, SNMP, VLAN, routing protocol, and MPLS.
- Basic knowledge in 3G backhaul and access network technologies.
- Good command of both spoken and written English is a must.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Ability to travel upcountry and work extra hours.
- Ability to work with high pressure environment.