Our client is a leading consumer product manufacturer.
- Planning and directing the activities of the manufacturing, maintenance, and warehouse departments and all of the support services. Develop and maintain trust with employees to establish credibility.
- Analyzing operational costs, seeks manufacturing improvement and ensures there is a program to continuously control and reduce costs, and improve quality and operating efficiency.
- Being responsible for annual technology and productivity plans that give a required improvement in costs.
- Promoting and supporting a maintenance excellence process.
- Building and maintaining productive employee relationships, driving employee satisfaction.
- Communicating well with the plant and externally.
- Maintaining the close working relations with customers.
- Understanding and mentoring the manufacturing principles.
- Ensuring the customer satisfaction through delivering high quality and service levels to customers ranging especially in large consumer goods manufacturers.
- Leading in building beyond status quo successes already achieved.
- Obtain a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in the Sciences or Engineering (or equivalent experience).
- Have 10 years at least of practical and relevant experience in production and engineering functions. (warehouse function is a plus).
- Engage in creating a safety minded work culture, to achieve site, division and corporate goals.
- Have experience in continuous improvement, problem solving, quick execution, and team leadership.
- Being a dynamic person while focusing on being goal-oriented with a strong business acumen and vision.
Our client offers a salary, traveling allowance, provident fund, group insurance, variable bonus.
Reference Code: OM1051805