Our client is a European electronics manufacturing.
Regional HR Manager will be responsible for managing and developing the HR Team and providing a high-quality HR service to support the company businesses in Thailand, Malaysia, and other regional countries following the functions as below:
- Supporting and advising the business on employee relations issues including but not limited to dispute resolution, disciplinaries, grievances, absence management, and performance management.
- Managing and developing the HR team and ensure that the team provide an effective and efficient HR service, respond promptly to queries and manage expectations.
- Providing advise on managers on management practice and ensure compliance with policies and procedures including in Employee Relations issues.
- Ensuring that policy, procedures, and forms are up to date, in line with current legislation and maintained according to ISO standards.
- Being responsible for ensuring the shared drives, employee files and relevant trackers are maintained and up to date.
- Ensuring the HR system (Oracle) is kept up to date and accurate, and provide reports from Oracle on request.
- Ensuring all employees have the right to work, and support in the renewal and obtainment of visa and sponsorship requirements as needed.
- Overseeing all aspects of the Employee lifecycle, including but not limited to induction and onboarding, contractual changes, development, benefits and leaver process.
- Overseeing the processing of monthly and fortnightly payroll activities.
- Actively supporting with managing benefits including the pension schemes, the benefits process and the annual benefit review.
- Supporting the annual salary review and bonus.
- Ensuring the audit process is followed, met and maintained.
- Participating in HR project work as required.
- Supporting the wider HR team as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related with significant HR experience in a generalist role.
- Experience of managing and advising on Employee Relations activities including but not limited to Performance Management, Grievances, Disciplinaries, Absence Management.
- Up to date knowledge of employment laws.
- Experience of managing and developing a team.
- Competent in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power point.
- Strong Customer Service skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations positively.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of information data processing and record-keeping, experience of working with ISO is desirable.
- Drive and commitment to making things happen.
- Willing to challenge when required.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Experience of running/supporting with payroll and benefits is desirable.
- Fluent in English language to be able to interact with colleagues across different countries.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels.
- A collaborative team player.