Our client is the leading Beauty Clinic in Thailand. They are looking for a Payroll Manager to join their dynamic company.
- Managing and processing the payroll for all employees.
- Performing yearly personnel cost/budget forecast to the Finance team.
- Ensuring the payroll is compliant with company policy, Legal/Statutory/Labor Law declarations.
- Being a subject matter expert for Business Unit on payroll calculations and statutory advice.
- Assisting in Compensation & Benefits administrative functions.Being responsible for the administration of medical and insurance data.
- Managing employee’s leave record and system.
- Being responsible for filing and hard copies of payroll/statutory documents.
- Preparing reports for management in relation to employee turnover; new hires; resignations; training and development, etc.
- Supervising of personnel’s welfare benefits, social security and the compensation fund.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, Business, Political Science, Psychology or a related field,
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in Human Resources functions.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Good interpersonal skills, a good attitude, self-driven, dynamic, proactive and result-oriented.
- Have proven experiences in recruitment, labour law, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation and training & development.