PRTR IT Specialist team is looking to speak to a Data Scientist Analytics, Machine Learning Specialist for the position with a Leading Tech Fintech company. You will be creating Data models, AI, and Machine Learning in the predictive, recommendation, and forecasting projects. Manage the ML/ DL projects for business solution. If you are looking to work in a multicultural work environment with a leading company, this job is for you.
- Implementing Machine Learning model, predictive model, and forecasting for business solutions.
- Maintain and creating data analytics, business model, API for Data analytics and business intelligence dashboard.
- Developing and building Machine Learning, data model, Deep learning in Data platform.
- Working side-by-side with business user and data global team to deliver a solution platform.
- Driving projects with cross-functional collaboration to achieve goals.
- Experience in Data Scientist, Machine Learning specialist roles.
- Experiences manage the Data team and Data Scientist Analytics projects
- Strong knowledge in predictive models, ML, Deep learning and analytics
- Technical skills: R, Python, SQL, C++, Hadoop and BI tools
- Experience in Cloud: Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure.
- Business English communication skills.(Coordinate with global team)
- High salary.
- Health benefits/ Life Insurance (OPD/IPD)
- Annual leave + Personal leave
- High Performance bonus + Fixed bonus.
- Provident fund.
- Working time: M – F. (Flexible) / good office environment
If you are seeking a new and exciting role in a global company with a huge salary, benefits package, and leading innovation company, this is the opportunity to take your career to the next level.