PRTR is working with a global leading manufacturer of car accessories with impressive business growth in the past few years.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Production Manager will report to the MFG Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Providing leadership, direction and clear communication of expectations and objectives to Production and various other sections of our clients expanding facility.
- Initiating problem solving skills to rectify production problems, whilst also managing the workforce to achieve the optimum levels of quality and output of the manufacturing processes.
- Conducting continuous assessments and development of the workforce and liaising with other Production Managers to ensure the skilled labour are aware of how to implement Lean manufacturing processes.
- Planning and monitoring of the workforces’ production levels and volume targets, whilst acting as a Leader in terms of all technical requirements of the plant.
- Forging strong working relationships with the Senior Management and being able to communicate and influence at shop floor level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering or another engineering field.
- At least 8 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with experience at management level, especially from within an international environment.
- Experience in steel processing such as powder coating, welding, fabrication and assembly is preferable.
- Good command of the English language.
- Computer literate.
- Understanding of productivity, cost controlling and basic profit and loss.