Our client is a well-known and large multinational food and restaurant business.
- Partnering and aligning with stakeholders to ensure mandatory HR programs and tools are in place and utilized effectively.
- Designing, initiating, and enhancing the HR system/process to improve people data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Ensuring people's standards at the branches are in line with the brand standards.
- Conducting ongoing analysis of people excellence scorecard. Recommend and follow up action required.
- Proposing, reviewing, maintaining, and updating HR standards and ensuring related parties are communicated.
- Working with branch HRs in identifying areas of opportunities to continuously improve HR processes, systems, practices, and standards to support talent management at the branches.
- Working closely with the internal HR team and branch field HRs to design and deploy employee value proposition at the branch and above branch levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or related fields.
- Minimum 7 years overall experience in HRBP / HR generalist / human resources area is essential.
- Experience in Retail business / FMCG / HR Consulting / large multinational company is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, familiar with the multinational working environment.
- Result-oriented, multi-tasking, ability to work with little or no supervision, possess problem-solving skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.