Our Client is a global business services firm that transforms the customer experience, and streamlines front and back office and industry-specific processes to provide the highest value from every customer interaction
Position: Customer Service Advisor (Korean Speaking)
Location: Phetburi Asoke (Near MRT)
Working Hour: 7.00 – 16.00 / 14.00 – 23.00
- Provide timely support to customers through chat and phone
- Handle customers’ concerns positively and professionally.
- Works with other team members in identifying better ways in providing better customer support.
- Participate in additional training courses as required and keeps job knowledge up to date by
attending upskill training to improve skills
- Maintains and improves the quality of service by giving recommendations.
- Meet all key performance indicators set by the company and client.
- Adhere to the policies set by the company.
- Thai or Korean Nationality
- TOPIK 4 and 5
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Able to work in Shift (5 days per week)
- Experiences in Customer Service or Call Center is an advantage
- Fixed Bonus 1 Month
- Group Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Leave 12 days