Prachin Buri, Thailand
Our client is a natural fiber production company.
- Ensuring all related company safety process such as PTW, LOTTO, Working in confined space is communicated to the concerned commissioning team and fully effectiveness implemented.
- Performing and organizing workplace safety inspections and report to SHEARs.
- Performing incident investigations in close cooperation with other departments.
- Preparing and providing safety training to employees or contractors.
- Supporting other safety task assignments e.g. Tools and equipment safety inspector.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Occupational Health and Safety or any related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Safety department as officer/engineer level for manufacturing or continuous process plant.
- Registered Safety Officer professional level.
- Strong knowledge in Safety Rules and Regulations or Safety Standard Practices.
- Familiar or experience with involvement in plant commissioning or start-up/turnaround activities from part of Safety Team.
- Have skills or strong experience in PTW, LOTOTO Process, Chemicals Safety Control, Working at Height, working in confined space safety measure, Contractors safety management program, Safety Training Provider and Onsite Safety Inspection.
- Good communication in English both of Speaking and Writing.
- Good coordination and collaboration with internal and external related parties.
- Able to work in upcountry (304 Industrial Park, Prachinburi).