- Designing and implementing business strategies, operations strategy, plans, and procedures.
- Managing budgets and overseeing the P&L of the business.
- Establishing performance goals, allocating resources, and assessing policies for Management.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the company and the work of executives.
- Leading employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Managing relationships with partners/vendors.
- Bachelor Degree or higher.
- 10+ years experience in an operations function.
- Having experience from the hotel business is a must.
- Able to communicate in English.