- Initiating sales strategies to increase sales volume for international markets.
- Finding new clients and orders from both the retail and wholesale sectors.
- Expanding the potential customer base and new overseas business opportunities.
- Analysing annual sales volume and forecasting sales to meet customer demand.
- Analysing the market to find new customers and expanding market share.
- Participating in overseas & domestic exhibitions.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, aged not over 40 years old.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferably in Business Administration or a related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of working experience in the jewelry industry.
- Good skills in market analysis and business development in overseas markets, able to develop export marketing plans and strategies, explore new and emerging overseas market opportunities, and having had exposure to international markets is essential.
- Good negotiation skills.
- A proactive person with a good business sense.
- Highly independent, adaptable, and self-motivated.