- Finding synergies in order to optimize performance of the areas reporting to you in terms of on-going operational transportation services.
- Planning and organizing to fully utilize the company’s resources in order to perform services to the highest efficiency and productivity, which includes managing existing fleets to cover all operations.
- Ensuring all procedures/work instructions are practically implemented, properly managed, documented, updated, and well understood by all parties’ related to the Transportation department.
- Maintaining good control of customer manuals and specifications in order to ensure that all services meet the exact standards agreed with customers.
- Closely communicating with stakeholders to overcome complaints and integrate recommendations to improve business.
- Ensuring that all Transportation staff are properly addressed and work according to safety and security procedures related to the security policy announced by the Company. Playing a major role in safety & security incident/accident investigations, and reporting, execution, and preventive actions.
- Thai nationality with a certain seniority.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain and Logistics, or any related field.
- At least 5 years of experience from logistics or land transportation will be an advantage, with at least 3 years at supervisory/management level.
- Good experience of working under regulations and focusing on quality and productivity improvements.
- Good leadership skills, a people and detail-oriented style, especially with the ability to handle a workforce.
- Good English communication and computer skills.