- Leading production output.
- Being responsible for ensuring safety, quality, continuous improvement, maximum efficiency of equipment, and personnel so that products are produced to high quality standards.
- Planning and implementing production schedules at the direction of the Production Manager.
- Communicating with the Quality Department, Safety Committee, Maintenance Department, R&D Department, and Technical Department.
- Monitoring process control for any changes or trends or out-of-spec controls.
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 5 years experience of working in related operations and production.
- Understand of NBR latex dipping and compounding, and manufacturing processes.
- Understanding of the mechanical, electrical, and thermal components of NBR latex dipping lines.
- Able to communicate with staff at all levels.
- Certified 6Sigma or Lean Manufacturing and TPM.