- Building collaborative and trusting relationships with business leaders, and anticipating business needs and implementing appropriate initiatives.
- Working with the Department Heads to build organization and people capabilities, and improving workforce profile to increase efficiencies for long-term business growth.
- Maintaining and making use of HR analytics to recommend and support people related decisions.
- Supporting and facilitating talent movement across the business.
- Driving talent recruitment and hiring plans.
- Supporting employment brand initiatives.
- Identifying and selecting key talent for the organization workforce planning.
- Supporting budgeting preparation & review processes; working closely with Finance on variance and forecasting of people cost.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual headcount report to HQ for tracking of employee turnover, absenteeism, diversity, etc.
- Managing the Annual Performance and Salary Review.
- Working with Business Units to ensure timely submissions including appropriate justifications for promotion recommendations.
- Supporting the Managers in Performance Improvement Plan, and providing support in staff exit when necessary.
- Coaching and providing guidance to Managers on managing performance issues at all levels.
- Resolving complex employee relations issues and addressing grievances.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of relevant HR Generalist experience with at least 5 years in HR Business Partnering, preferably in the retail, hospitality or service industry.
- Strong HR generalist experience in the areas of hiring, development, compensation & benefit, etc., is required.
- Analytical and data-oriented.
- Good knowledge of employment law & regulations and HR practices.
- Hands-on and solution-oriented with the ability to manage some operational areas if required on an ad-hoc basis.
- Entrepreneurial and able to work in a fast paced environment with numerous stakeholders.
Reporting Line & Key Stakeholders
- The Human Resources Business Partner will report to the Head of HR.