- Being responsible for all CRM development & management functions for every restaurant brand in the company.
- Being responsible for managing the organisations CRM, ensuring the company can make the most out of the marketing opportunities it offers.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company to encourage customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture, ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Highlighting and managing customer journey mapping analysing touch points within the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Monitoring and maximising customer lifetime value strategies, ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- Monitoring and maximising customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Analyzing the customer database and identifying opportunities, retaining existing customers, and engaging potential customers.
- Listening to recordings of representatives interacting with customers and using the recordings to enhance training or offer necessary correction.
- Creating programs for motivation for existing customers to increase visits to branches.
- Thai nationality, aged above 35 years old with a pleasant personality.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management, Public Relations, or a related field.
- Must have direct experience in CRM management from a retail restaurant or retail business.
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing, ideally from a similar industry.
- A strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement, and retention strategies.
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organisation.