- Being responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of the facility through the efficient management of direct and indirect services.
- Overseeing building operations, maintenance, security systems, admin, technical site staff for the efficient running of the facilities.
- Being responsible for the care of the buildings, facilities and structures associated with the Buildings.
- Setting up and preparing an inventory control system and overseeing building asset registration.
- Preparing and controlling financial budget.
- Thai Nationality only.
- Male, age 35-42 years old.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering field.
- At least 8 years experience in building management / facility management / property management as property business / community mall or related field.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Good communication skills in English.