The successful candidate will report to the General Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Managing and organizing the department to meet the required demands to support the company’s customers.
- Being responsible for assigning the scope of functions and responsibilities for all subordinates.
- Organizing and problem-solving any kind of variance which will affect output and customer satisfaction.
- Organizing and controlling output to meet the delivery schedule. Improving and providing technical skills to all subordinates. Controlling the costs of manufacturing to minimize any losses (expenses and materials).
- Managing process improvements to gain the maximized output with the minimum resources (both material and human resources). Supporting other departments with all related matters to achieve the company’s targets, and, being a Director of emergency plans.
- Providing instructions and assistance to subordinates regarding CSR/EICC, following CSR/EICC requirements, ISO standards, and others standards.
- Performing any other duties as assigned.
- Thai national, not over 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Industrial Engineering or a related field.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Not colour blind.
- Knowledge of DOE, SPC, and problem analysis skills and techniques.
- Manufacturing management skills from a middle size factory.
- A minimum of 5 years in a similar position, and middle or senior management for a minimum of 3 years.
- Experience in conducting training relating to quality systems, safety at work, management skills, leadership, or related.
- Computer skills, knowledge of statistical analysis, and follow-up skills.
Our client offers a basic salary, a good allowance, provident fund, group insurance, a fixed and variable bonus, and a five day working week.
Reference Code: PM1111609