- Greeting guests upon arrival and making them feel welcomed
- Administering check-ins and check-outs.
- Providing front desk services to guests.
- Assigning rooms and taking care of administrative duties.
- Delivering mail and messages.
- Processing guest payments.
- Coordinating with bell service and staff management.
- Being a source of information to guests on various matters such as transport and restaurant advice.
- Processing meal and beverage requests.
- Accommodating general and unique requests.
- Diffusing conflict or tense situations with guests.
- Female or male.
- Aged not over 30 years old (new graduates are welcome to apply).
- Bachelor's Degree in Tourism and Hotel Industries, Hospitality Management, or equivalent.
- Mandarin and/or Cantonese language skills - both written and verbal, HSK level 5-6.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts, (a 6-day working week).
- Min. 2 years of customer services experience in travel, tourism, hotel accommodation, hospitality, or property rentals and services.
- Extensive knowledge of on-line travel industries, business operations, products, and services.
- Project coordination experience preferred.
- Medium level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Advance interpersonal skills, time management, and organizational skills.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment.