- Being responsible for end-to-end project financial management, including project planning & budgeting, project implementation & control, and reporting & analysis of projects.
- Collaborating with project team leads and finance management team leads to explore and develop strategies to manage risks and cost controls to achieve project KPIs.
- Generating financial reports and analysis to track budget variance, producing budget baseline, and monitoring the execution of the predetermined financial KPIs.
- Liaising closely with project teams to monitor the sales and delivery process, and to ensure the proper delivery and documentation of projects for payment, sale invoicing, and collection purposes.
- Possess a recognized Degree in Accounting / Finance or other economic related major.
- At least 1 year of experience in project financial management, preferably gained from a construction project based environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office.
- Experience in the Telecommunication or IT industry is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in English, Mandarin is preferred.
- Must be a team player.
- Candidates with less experiences can be considered as Assistant Project Finance Specialist.