- Preparing documents for payment.
- Performing reconciliation of account balance – other assets, other liabilities.
- Preparing tax - PND3, PND53, PND 54, PP 36 and Por Thor 40.
- Keying in E-GL for manual journal vouchers.
- Performing analysis of overhead expenses.
- Bank of Thailand - 10 day reports.
- Bank of Thailand – LQ1.
- Preparing prepaid/amorization expenses and performing related reconciliation.
- Preparing accrued expenses/amortization and performing related reconciliation.
- Performing bank reconciliation for Nostro accounts.
- Closing month-end with other Finance & Operation teams.
- Reconciling and preparing BMR and income statements (send to Finance Group reports).
- Male or female.
- Late 20s to early 30s.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- 3+ years’ experiences in audit is preferred but not required.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Have good presentation skills.
- Energetic, highly responsible, hard-working, ability to meet deadlines, a positive attitude, and be able to work under pressure.
- Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Thai nationality only.