- Contacting potential clients to describe the commercial video products by cold calling or face-to-face contact (conducting presentations at meetings).
- Creating and conducting strong presentations.
- Researching client needs and explaining the benefits of having a professional video content, and responding to any objections.
- Explaining pricing costs to potential client and negotiating a fee if necessary.
- Working with the Production team to ensure that agreed video products are delivered in the right place and at the right time.
- Tracking purchases and keeping records of sales, contacts, and deals.
- Attending industry events, exhibitions, conferences, and internal training.
- Working to maximize sales and meet targets.
- Delivering sales report to management.
- Media sales suits people who are naturally outgoing and sociable.
- An excellent telephone manner is essential as are written and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Sale experience (preferred but not required).
- Motivated, driven, and possesses a desire to achieve financial success.
- A strong work ethic.
- Highly team and goal-oriented.
- A positive attitude and good sense of humour.
- A passion for the media and basic knowledge of the media industry.
- Good to v.good English communication skills.