- Taking overall financial responsibility for the company, including the P&L, cash flow, and cost control for the company’s long-and short term goals.
- Preparing of annual operational and capital expenditure budgets.
- Ensuring the accurate and on-time delivery of monthly management reports.
- Leading the Finance team.
- Thai nationality, aged 32-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in finance and accounting.
- Excellent leadership skills and detail-oriented.
- Good command of English.