Cyber Security Architect
PRTR’s Cyber Security Specialist team is supporting one of the largest financial services companies in Bangkok in looking for a Cyber Security Architect. This role will assist the Head of the Cyber Security Operations Section to plan, direct, manage, and oversee all Cyber Security Operations.
- Strategic Support
- Working with the Head of the Cyber Security Operations Section to develop security programs to mitigate identified risks and support security requirements from IT users.
- Managing the process of gathering, analyzing, and assessing the current and future threat landscape in the enterprise environment.
- Monitoring and reporting on compliance with security policies, as well as the enforcement of policies within the IT Group.
- Security Liaison
- Providing security communication and awareness training for audiences, which may range from senior leaders to field staff.
- Working as a liaison between vendors and Legal and Procurement functions to establish mutually acceptable contracts and service-level agreements.
- Managing production issues and incidents and participating in problem and change management forums where IT security is involved.
- Architecture/Engineering Support
- Providing recommendations to IT and Security staff to ensure that security is factored into the evaluation, selection, installation, and configuration of hardware, applications, and software.
- Researching, evaluating, designing, testing, recommending, or planning the implementation of new or updated information security hardware or software, and, analyzing its impact on the existing environment.
- Working with the Enterprise Architecture team to ensure that there is a convergence of business, technical, and security requirements.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in information technology in Banking/Financial, or similar industries.
- A minimum of 3 years of managing IT audit activities and supporting compliance requirements in Banking/Financial, or similar Industries.
- Experience with security and control standards, frameworks, and best practices (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST/ FFIEC cyber security framework) is an advantage.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership, influencing, motivating, and negotiating skills with the managerial courage to confront difficult issues with the appropriate response.
- Good interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of English.
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Professional Information Security certifications such as CEH, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Lead Implementer, or similar will be an advantage.