- Initiating strong art direction & creative ideas to make campaigns have more of an impact and which are unique for both Above the Line and Below the Line marketing.
- Exploring new innovative ideas & strategic direction to enrich and grow the overall brand equity & marketing campaigns.
- Driving internal units & advertising agencies to develop efficient marketing communication campaigns with maximized impact to strengthen brand equity.
- Motivating & supervising agencies & internal business units to develop marketing campaigns with the highest potential in terms of business results & creative outputs through a clear communication approach.
- Generating customer brand engagement & total brand experience at all touchpoints for both communication & retail aspects.
- Developing plans & budget controls for marketing campaigns to reach the required awareness.
- Bachelors required (Communications or Business). MBA or relevant advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in communication development.
- Experience from an adverting agency in the role of Creative or Account Management or Strategic Planner.
- Must be able to generate input or lead execution for art direction & creative development.
- Good personality and coordination skills.