- Owning the shopper/category insight 'by customer/channel'.
- Owning the 5P by customer/channel.
- Working with the Sales Team to execute agreed brand activities and category platforms in own customer/channel.
- Developing category strategy (and channel strategy – for Modern Trade), including:
- Category objectives & strategies (growth driver) for customers.
- Tailoring 5P strategy to fit with specific customers.
- Shopper solutions/breakthrough initiatives.
- Category promo trend reviews and evaluations.
- Developing assortment by customer for Modern Trade, Retail, Supermarket, CVS, and the Shopper Development Manager with support from the Commercial team.
- Executing ‘at customer level’ each Retail Category Managers' generated growth activity ideas i.e. providing estimates of required premiums.
- Leading & executing ‘by-customer’ shopper programs - GTM/selling story/IMC/KV & POP development/ROI evaluations.
- Conducting category reviews - 2 ways.
- Reviewing category/brand performance vs plan across all KPI (SOM, Distribution, Sales, Shopper KPIs) and recommending corrective actions, both internal (via monthly discipline) & external (meeting with customers).
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Business or a related field.
- Experience in trade marketing/shopper development in FMCGs.
- Skills in communication, planning & priority setting, teamwork & collaboration, influencing/negotiation.
- Excellent understanding of trade, data analytics, category management, consumer & shopper insights, and promotional effectiveness.
- Good command of English.