- Providing strong face-to-face/telephone sales experience and superb customer service skills.
- Providing a proven track record in business to business and face to face sales and developing sales leads, preferably experience gained within a medium/large forwarder.
- Working within a targeted new business environment (you'll need strong administration and proactive time management and forward planning skills) and managing pipelines and existing customer portfolio's.
- Logistics sales experience would be preferable as would good working knowledge of the freight and logistics industry - specifically in airfreight, warehouse, and logistics express.
- Excellent communication skills and networking skills (getting to know your internal stakeholders is just as important), coupled with great organizational and administrative skills.
- A full driving license (you'll need to travel to see customers and to meetings).
- University degree or equivalent.
- Experience from the freight forwarding industry.
- A minimum of 5-6 years of related sales experience in an international logistics company is required.
- Excellent computer and presentation skills, and comfortable with presenting in front of small groups.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- An aggressive and alert personality with good time management skills.
- Ability to create development opportunities and sell solutions.
- Result-oriented, open-minded, and a good communicator.
- Self-motivated and capable of handling many tasks simultaneously.