- Managing operational planning, setting up KPIs relating to accounting with senior management, and communicating to ensure that all operational processes align with company policies and goals.
- Providing good cost based and analytical skills and a solid understanding of accounting principles.
- Managing and controlling cost calculations to ensure that production cost calculations and cost allocations are in accordance with the accounting principles, company policies and accounting standards.
- Analyzing and comparing operating results, operating expenses and changes in accounting problems and budgets to find differences and reasons for distinguishing and reporting.
- Conducting cost accounting system overviews, including collecting and analyzing costs related to materials, labour and overheads.
- Checking the integrity of costs by checking the bills of materials and maritime work for accuracy.
- Adjusting the actual standard expenses as necessary to be in accordance with actual costs.
- Training team members to work under relevant regulations and standards.
- Monitoring inventory and stock status reports, including warehouse tracking and corrective actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Male or female, aged 28-40 years old.
- Having 3-5 years’ experience in cost accounting.
- Fair English skills.
- Experience of ERP and Microsoft Dynamic AX / SAP / Ms Office applications is preferable.