- To identify needs, and design, create and deliver solutions across the organization at all levels to drive people performance.
- To design and execute various activities for enhancing employee engagement.
- Taking the lead in handling the end-to-end performance management cycle and monitoring the timely and accurate completion of the process (e.g. forms and templates, communications).
- Contributing to the linkage between Performance Management and Talent Management to support strategic direction.
- Assisting the Manager to develop tools and support materials to help employees and their line managers in the area of Performance Management.
- Collecting and analyzing performance review results and analytics across functions.
- Working closely with the HRBP to apply learning & development initiatives into practices for further talent development.
- Taking the lead in collaborating with key internal stakeholders to drive Talent Management in terms of designing a talent managing framework and drive the execution.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables and other data for the Talent Management team and following-up accordingly.
- Driving employee engagement efforts, including the analysis and reporting of annual engagement and survey results, action plan development, and change initiatives.
- Creating and executing communication models.
- Aligning with key stakeholders to support employee engagement activities across functions and to promote initiatives to foster a great workplace culture and facilitate employee performance and productivity.
- Supporting roles on special project or assignment as informed by the Talent and Organization Development Manager.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in HRD, Education, Business Administration, Psychology or a related field.
- Strong HR expertise in framework and intervention in Performance Management and Employee Engagement.
- Analytical skills with a sense of business acumen and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Computer skills i.e. MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).