- Conducting discussions with the Sales team regarding sales targets relating to volume and value, and, planning to achieve said targets.
- Determining sales strategy for the Sales team.
- Collaborating with Marketing and identifying potential/new business opportunities and new market segments.
- Getting leads for new projects through connections and alliances.
- Controlling and supervising office staff activities and ensuring adherence to all rules and company’s policies.
- Managing human resources management and various other miscellaneous activities.
- Conducting regular communication meetings with staff to inform them of quality performance results and trends, and to improve their decision making skills.
- Promoting cooperation and teamwork and leading by example.
- Communicating with, and reviewing staff annual performance goals based on corporate direction.
- Working on various special projects and performing a variety of other duties as assigned from time to time.
- University graduate in Civil/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Age range: above 35, Thai national preferred.
- 5 to 7 years’ sales experience in the construction field, preferable in pre-engineered steel buildings/steel structure project.
- Excellent English communication, analytical, impact and influencing skills.
- Organized, systematic, creative, proactive and result-oriented.