- Activating sales & business development strategies for cross border trucking products as per related KPIs.
- Maintaining good relationships with existing customers.
- Establishing and developing new business with existing and new customers.
- Promoting the company's brand name in the market.
- Defining, developing and implementing the business plan in Thailand.
- Bachelor Degree/university graduate in Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience in Logistics or Freight Forwarding with a PROVEN sales track record.
- Knowledge in cross border trucking will be an added advantage.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good attitude, independent and self motivated.
- Strong presentation skills with fluency in both written & spoken English.
- Has own car and be able to travel.