- Installing, configuring, managing and monitoring servers and systems performance, and implementing performance tuning and reporting.
- Ensuring the availability of system services, including equipment and devices both on-premises and cloud-based systems.
- Troubleshooting server problems, and maintaining and planning server operations.
- Performing general active directory services and server administration tasks, including adding/deleting users, creating shared resources, and server configuration, etc.
- Managing and monitoring the e-mail system (Microsoft Exchange).
- Managing collaboration tools such as video conferencing, and WebEx, etc.
- Managing patches, service packs, and servers updates.
- Documenting system changes through change management, team processes and procedures, configuration management and system diagrams.
- Managing and monitoring the Database Server, MySQL and MS SQL Server.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in a computer related field.
- 3 - 5 Years’ experience as a System Engineer.
- Experience in implementing or supporting infrastructure enterprise solutions (VMWare and Veeam etc.).
- Experience in supporting system infrastructure, such as servers, storages, networks, etc.
- Knowledge of client/server operating systems, and an application and database Microsoft based environment.
- Fair English communication skills.