- Collaborating with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- Negotiating contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements.
- Obtaining permits and licenses from appropriate authorities.
- Determining needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Planning all construction operations and scheduling intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Acquiring equipment and materials, and monitoring stock levels to ensure availability at all times.
- Hiring contractors and other staff, and allocating responsibilities.
- Supervising the work of laborers, mechanics, etc. and giving them guidance when needed.
- Evaluating progress and preparing detailed reports.
- Ensuring adherence to all health and safety standards, and reporting on any issues.
- Male only, aged between 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Civil, Construction or a related field.
- Certificate in Project Management/Civil/ Structural/MEP Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 years in managing construction projects; factory building.
- Must have experience as a Construction Project Manager.
- Good command of English is an advantage.
- Flexible to relocate.
- Can work 6 days/week.