- Preforming pre-sale applications and demonstrations to support our sales efforts, and conducting operator training for customers, and, performing chargeable measuring.
- Providing application and technical support directly to external sales and customers.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Discussing and updating status, with reports, to the Manager when having any trouble.
- Working under timeline constraints; works well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Thai nationality, male-only, aged 28 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical or Electronic Engineering or a related field.
- 1-2 years experience in industrial sales, automotive parts or in an OEM.
- Able to read and understand mechanical drawings.
- Experience of presenting to customers.
- Experience in the automotive industry.
- Ability to travel upcountry when required.
- Good command of English (Japanese will be a plus - 2,000 Baht/month).
- Have your own car.