- Tracing how existing product lines are selling, and deciding on future steps (markdown & clearances) in coordination with the Business and Logistics departments.
- Dispatching new allocations/replenishments (drop a line or expand it).
- Creating detailed analysis of sales records and customer service reports to consider if there are internal factors that could be causing poor sales performance, and, planning for such a lack of employee knowledge or too high price points.
- Working with the Operations Team to repair missteps and reach the store's goals.
- Aged 27-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or a related field.
- Experience of at least 5 years in a Merchandise Planner, Trade Planning, or Business Analyst role.
- Excellent in MS. Excel and Numerical.
- Good command of English.
- Can work under pressure.
- A good attitude.