- Being responsible for all aspects of warehouse & logistics management - both inbound and export.
- Ensuring the accuracy of inventory by developing and maintaining company warehouse management systems.
- Developing and designing operations procedures to improve transportation and distribution efficiency by coordinating with the concerned departments, especially in relation to inventory levels and delivery schedules.
- Monitoring and controlling inbound/outbound stock and cycle counting for raw materials and finished products.
- Managing warehouse operations to ensure that all warehouse services meet the company's standards.
- Training and coaching the Warehouse team.
- Dealing with external logistics service providing vendors.
- Supervising and evaluating the performance of production teams.
- Organising relevant training sessions.
- Male or female, aged 35 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Management, Logistics, Supply Chain or a related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in logistics, warehouse management, inventory management or a related field.
- Experience from a logistics service providing company or food manufacturing business.
- Must be able to work in the Korat plant.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Must be able to manage an Operations team.
- Excellent people management & problem-solving skills.
- Must be proactive and have the ability to perform well under pressure in a limited time frame.
- Good command of English.
- Good computer skills.