- Being responsible for month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing procedures, including the reviewing of journal entries, account reconciliations and the analysis of results.
- Generating financial reports such as financial statements, cash flow statements, and profit and loss reports, as well as preparing the annual budget and periodic financial forecasts.
- Supervising day-to-day accounting activities and reviewing the work of accounting team members.
- Producing analysis in the areas of cash flow and income & expense planning.
- Preparing tax returns in a timely manner.
- Coordinating with the external auditor regarding the company’s financial statements, including the preparation of audit schedules and responding to auditor questions and requests.
- Collaborating with other departments to support company goals, increasing financial reporting accuracy and to develop and improve internal control.
- Handling all aspects of accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation.
- Developing and maintaining the efficiency of internal control policies and procedures.
- Being responsible for general accounting, accounts payable, cash flow, taxation, fixed assets, and treasury activities.
- Thai nationality, aged not more than 45 years old with at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in accounting with some experience in supervising junior members.
- CPA or experience with an audit firm will be highly advantageous.
- Preferably experience with an MNC manufacturing firm.
- BOI experience.
- Experience with SAP or Oracle.
- Good leadership, problem solving, analytical, and interpersonal skills.