The successful candidate will report to the Operation Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Implementing Quality Management Systems in related business processes, and maintain the effectiveness and suitability.
- Driving manufacturing operations and production excellence through improving the quality control systems with an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Managing internal and external quality benchmarking programs.
- Conveying the actual quality status to all departments/people concerned to drive the factory operations to continuously improve.
- The position provides leadership, direction and management of quality systems including incoming quality control, manufacturing process quality systems, outgoing products/parts quality assurance, and the company quality management system to ensure the factory is capable of building products/parts to meet business requirements cost effectively.
- A minimum of 7 years of quality management experience in a multinational automotive company.
- At least 5 years of experience at supervisor level.
- An Engineering degree with bachelor qualification.
- IATF 16949 experience is a plus.
- Lean Enterprise skills arepreferable.
- Strong leadership, management and team-working skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Our client offers an attractive salary and allowances, including insurance, a provident fund, a five-day working week and the opportunity to work for a global company.
Reference Code: QM1071209