- Looking after product development from product conceptualization and throughout all stages of development.
- Ensuring the processes adhere to criteria to meet the customers' highest expectations.
- Providing technical support to customers.
- Providing training and coaching to new staff.
- Conducting application tests and evaluations for new products.
- Collaborating with customers and suppliers to solve problems.
- Providing strategy support to the Sales division.
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Materials, or a related field.
- Solid experience in R&D from a chemical manufacturing company.
- Experience in the polymer business is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others.
- Strong problem solving, negotiation and decision making skills.
- Good command of English.