- Identifying, managing and developing customers/distributors in the Automotive and Automatic Painting Systems markets.
- Implementing marketing plans, visiting customers, and handling project development.
- Being responsible for sales budget planning and the achievement for responsible accounts.
- Handling invoice and payment balance management.
- Planning and reporting on the execution of OEM strategies and planned initiatives.
- Leading team efforts to achieve strategic goals.
- Managing RFQ until PO. Reviewing technical proposals and clarifications with the Technical team.
- Coordinating with internal teams to ensure solutions which meet customer’s expectations, and clarifying issues reported by customers.
- Ensuring the formulation of strategic and financial business plans covering sales, costs, capital expenditure and the usage of resources for sales.
- Developing and implementing long term strategic OEM business plans.
- Being responsible for achieving sales budgets including incoming orders, gross margin, and product launch requirements.
- Participating in regular sales and division meetings for updating the company group on market information, and reviewing goals, achievements, and strategies, etc.
- Supporting colleagues and employees from the area of responsibility.
- Providing training and induction and proper planning and supervision for target achievement.
- Thai nationality, aged 35-40 years old.
- Graduated in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- Flexible to travel, both domestically and internationally.
- Sales & project development skills.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in the automotive paint industry.
- Must have good communication knowledge and good English speaking and writing skills (a 3rd language i.e. Japanese, German, etc. will be an advantage).
- A proactive attitude towards the understanding of business models and painting processes.
- Ability to generate sales & marketing plans, budget plans, and sales forecasts, etc.
- Must have critical & strategic thinking skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and effective communication skills.
- Computer Literacy in MS Office and preferably Visio / AutoCad programs.