PRTR IT Team is recruiting for a Business Analyst to work with a Japanese consulting company, based in central Bangkok.
Our client provides various business services and solutions to various large companies in Thailand and overseas.
In this role, you will be working with various clients especially on financial or leasing projects.
- Liaising between the business users and Development team.
- Gathering requirements, analysing possibilities, and providing effective solutions.
- Working closely with stakeholders and product owners to ensure all requirements are captured, refined and tracked.
- Preparing user stories, flow diagrams, and wireframes.
- Ensuring the evolution and corrective maintenance of project requirements, business flow, and product documents.
- Quickly identifying and resolving requirement gaps or development issues.
- Participating in release planning, and performing management escalation as required.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a technology-related or business field.
- 2-3 years of working experience in a technical or business analysis role is strongly preferred.
- Good verbal and communication skills in both English and Thai.
- Structured problem-solving skills.
- Experience with business strategies & improvements is preferred.
- Experience in financial or leasing projects is desirable.
- Possess a good understanding of product and business goals which you can translate into technological initiatives.