- Developing and implementing integrated marketing communication plans and media plans.
- Developing a wide range of high-quality marketing materials, both offline & online.
- Copying, editing, proofreading, and revising communications.
- Managing internal and external resources to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and to the agreed budget.
- Managing the marketing communication budget.
- Managing the delivery of communications programmes to increase brand awareness.
- Proactively cultivating relationships with internal and external stakeholders that will promote the work and reputation of the company.
- Researching media coverage and industry trends.
- Aged 30 years or above, with 5 years of experience.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Thai and English.
- Working knowledge of MS-Office, Photoshop / Illustrator.
- Energetic, well-organized, good initiative and able to work under pressure.
- A strong teamwork attitude.