- Developing and implementing creative marketing strategies, tactical and long-term plans that will make an impact, support the brand, and drive sales.
- Generating new ideas and initiatives for product development and marketing campaigns.
- Managing the marketing budget.
- Producing innovative and cost-effective promotions.
- Producing a wide range of high-quality marketing collateral.
- Regularly reporting on the results of the marketing initiatives undertaken.
- Monitoring markets – alerting senior management of upcoming changes or trends and making recommendations on how marketing activity can be adapted to maximize new opportunities.
- Managing internal and external resources to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and to the agreed budget.
- Master’s degree or higher in Marketing or any related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing; experience in the property industry will be an advantage.
- Fluent in both written & spoken English.
- A good personality with analytical thinking and presentation skills.