- Overseeing accounting and finance functions and monitoring the financial performance according to the company’s KPIs.
- Participating in, and ensuring the business planning and budgeting process is properly conducted.
- Being responsible for month-end closing, including the preparation of monthly reports with analysis for business decision support.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- At least 10 years of working experience at managerial level.
- Experience in accounting and finance in the Logistics industry.